Regular Season Rules
• Regular season games are allotted 1 hour each, approx. 25 minutes each half.
• Teams may pick up players if they are short, but the opposition is awarded 1 goal for each 25 minute frame played by the pick-up.
• (New) Teams that are playing a Double Header in League Play are permitted to pick up two players without penalty. Regular rules apply for more than two.
• If tied, 3-on-3 three minute sudden death is played, followed by a 3 player shoot-out.
• No offsides and substitutions are made on the fly.
• Goalies may handle the ball within the 3-point arc and put balls into play using their hands. No drop-kicks (full-volleys).
• If a Goalie places a hand on top of a ball it is considered to be in their possession, continued pursuit will result in a foul.
• Goalies can leave their arc and score goals from anywhere, but only by using their feet. Balls thrown directly into the net do not count.
• All kicks are indirect, except for penalty shots which are taken from the top of the arc.
• The back walls and folding walls are in play while the sidelines (black lines), ceiling, baskets, stage, and stands are out of play.
• Balls that leave the field of play are played back in by an indirect kick. All indirect kicks require 6 feet of space. Indirect kicks within the 3-point arc (ex. hitting the ceiling) may be brought out and taken from the line to allow for more space.
• Penalty Card System
o Blue Card - 2 minute penalty and team plays shorthanded
o Yellow Card - 4 minute penalty and team plays shorthanded
o Red Card - player is ejected and must sit out a one-game suspension. Team must play 5 minutes short-handed.
o The offending player is not allowed to be the first player to return following a penalty unless their team has no subs.
Differing Cup Rules
• Cup games are allotted a half an hour, approx. 25 minutes each, no halves.
• If tied, a 3 player shoot-out will determine the winner.
• Stop time will be used in the final minute should a game's score be within 2 goals.
• (New) Goalies may pick up intentional passes from teammates with their hands.
• All other rules apply.